venerdì 22 marzo 2013

SPRING we love you!


Ahhhh spring... My favorite season ever! Flowers, colors, first sunny and warmy days...
Well, here in HK there aren't so many flowers, and most of the city is more like GREY and the weather is always way too hot so...well, yeah, anyway!

I love spring because you can change your wardrobe and start to wear floreal dresses, and colorful shoes. I like to buy tons of scented candles and write or draw things on my many notebooks (I always have at least one notebook in my bag). I used to have veeery looooong walk in the park when I lived in Turin. I was pretty pissed off when I moved in HK because they're not really into nature, parks, gardens and stuff... but then I found some little-almost-secret park where you can sit and just read a book and pretend you're not in the middle of such a big and polluted city. I love that!
In this season I also have a strong desire to paint with my watercolors. I love painting with watercolor, and I really have a wasted talent on that!

I love spring for so many reasons, but yeah, I don't think it's such a positive thing here in HK, since right in this months is starting the rainy season! 3 months of no-stop heavy rain! No good, no good!


1.sheinside dress//2.Topshop sunglasses//3.Topshop bag//4.Topshop earrings//5.scented candle//6.Sheinside dress//7.Zara shoes//8.Zara flats//9.cute notebook//10.Zara shoes//11.Topshop belt

3 commenti:

  1. Great selection! I love spring :)

    http://leclatdelamode.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Unfortunately, we don't have that season here in the Philippines. :( Great selection as well! :)

    Followed you dear. Hope you can follow back soon. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    RispondiElimina