domenica 5 maggio 2013

Shoes, shoes SHOES!

1. &Other stories // 2. Miss Selfridge // 3. Jeffrey Campbell // 4. Alice+Olivia // 5. Kanye West x Giuseppe Zanotti //
6. Derek Lam // 7. Maison Margela x H&M // 8. Jeffrey Campbell // 9. Alexander Wang

I'm looking for the perfect pair of black shoes for my birthday. With all my moving from a continent to another I lost or gave away lots of my favorite shoes, and here I am, without a good pair of black shoes. What a shame, right? I need to fix this!

I go crazy when it comes to shopping (and most of all, shopping for SHOES)
I wish I could buy EVERYTHING and RIGHT AWAY.
Thus I end up buying the cheaper pair of shoes, so I can buy more. 
And the result is, a room FULL of mediocre shoes that make me super bored after a month, and as always, NOTHING TO WEAR!
So I decided it was time for a change. I want to buy QUALITY over quantity.

Now, can we please talk about those Alice+Olivia heels?
And the JC metal toe cap ones? wow.

Which one is your favourite?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento