venerdì 14 giugno 2013

Cause you had a bad day

Today I woke up to a horrible headache and some really bad mood. I wanted to go eat sushi for lunch, but it's raining SO bad, thus I had some green tea instead, and the only thing that can make a girl happy: chocolate!
I only have 2 days left to pack almost all my stuff before my best friend come to visit (can't wait!) and I suppose I don't have any excuse not to do it today, since it's raining to much to go anywhere!
But well, we all know that I'll find the strength to go shopping anyway! :D

I played around with watercolors last night, I painted 'till 2 am, and that's the result. It's only an experiment, and I didn't really mind the final result, I always go crazy when one on my paintings turn out not the way I pictured it in my head, and the situation always ends with me ripping up the leaf. But I think I did pretty good considering the fact I haven't drawn anything for like years, and I can't really use watercolors, so...
I just followed the inspiration and that's always good. I believe that in the creative process nothing can be WRONG...
What do you think?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento