mercoledì 12 giugno 2013

Secret craving

My boyfriend left for Europe and here I am, all alone for 5 days before my friend come to visit.

I must say, I'm really enjoying some time for myself! Today I cleaned all the flat, I went for a little bit of shopping and I bought the sweetest Victoria's Secret body mist.
I stopped by Mana and had my daily wheatgrass shot (it's SO good for health, energy, skin, EVERYTHING! I'm totally addicted) then I went to the grocery store and I bought some of my favorite french cheese (I know I shouldn'tttttt but I couldn't resist!).
I cooked a healthy dinner, and then I had my red wine&cheese watching Sex and the City on the couch with Penny.

And now, I'm in heaven. I changed my bed's sheets, had a super long shower, vaporized some of the Victoria's Secret mist all over my body and some on the sheets as well... Can you imagine something more perfect and cozy than lying in your clean sheets right after shower, smelling of vanilla and roses? This could be my favorite feeling EVER.

Oh, tomorrow is my last day of work.... I'm so excited!!!

My life is totally changing again! I used to be super scared of changes but now I think they're (often) really great! I embrace every minute of it. I really don't know what is gonna happen... I just enjoy it and stay positive!!! :)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento