venerdì 17 dicembre 2010

Finally it's Friday!!

E niente, sono una ex ragazza, ma lo sono con fottuta classe ;)

Whatever. I'm an ex-girlfriend, but I do it with fucking class ;)





Friendship never ends :)

Last night I met my old best friend Anna. She's living in Brighton since 2008, and I missed her so bad.
She was my friend, my inspirer, my everything.
And destiny is bringing me geographically near her. 
Casualness?

Tonight there are lots of places to go and things to do, and I don't know what to choose ahah
but hello friday, I love you <3 

P.S.
Don't forget to join in my giveaway, it'll expire on december 22th :)

2 commenti:

  1. bella la tua balenciaga!!!



    www.ioleinfashion.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love Balenciaga!
    Come to me and if you want follow me!I will be happy to follow you :)
    Anna

    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina