lunedì 1 aprile 2013

Travelling

I LOVE to travel!
That's why I took 4 days off from work in April to go away for a while from the polluted city!
Andrea and me are organizing our first trip together... Can you believe that? we've been together for 2 years now and we never had a real holiday together! You know it's difficult when you have a dog and you don't really know where to leave it while you're away! But fortunately here in Hong Kong we have this Pet World, it's like and amusement park (?) for dogs! It's fantastic! You leave your friend there while you're away, and they make him play and run everyday, and send you like 10-15 pictures a day to show you he's fine! I love that place (even if it's a little bit pricey).

Anyway! We're planning to go somewhere beautiful, and I'm trying to convince Andre to go HERE



Can you recognize it? 
It's Phi Phi Island, the one from the movie The Beach with Leo Di Caprio!
It's in Thailand, not far from here! Only 3 hours flight and staying there is SO cheap!
Oh my god I'd die to be there RIGHT NOW!!

Anyway my boss is gonna pay me very soon, and I need some summer shopping!
I need new bikinis, new flipflops, new summer dresses... Everything!

And the coolest thing today happened is:
TOPSHOP IS OPENING SOON IN HONG KONG,
AND
ITS GONNA OPEN THE STREET DOWN MY HOUSE!

How cool is that? I-CAN'T-WAIT!!! :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento